Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a very thick, creamy macaroni & cheese with 3 cheeses. This is a modification of Bev's Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, grated
- 1⁄2 cup Italian cheese blend, grated
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- In bowl, mix flour, salt, mustard, pepper and milk until smooth.
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Remove from heat and gradually stir in milk mixture until smooth.
- Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until thickened (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheeses until melted.
- Combine cheese mixture with macaroni in greased 2 quart casserole.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.