- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 (12 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese (cracker barrel)
- 1 (12 ounce) package mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bagshredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- boil noodles according to package.
- put butter in bottom of 9x13x2 pan.
- spread out half of the cooked noodles on top of butter, top with half of the cheese mixture. ( cheese should be cut into about 1/2 inches slices).
- repeat noodle and cheese layering.
- pour milk over.
- bake at 350 for about 45 minutess or until cheese is golden brown.