Recipe by ANNE-MARIE
This was a favorite of my grandmother's. I added the vegetable soup as it was too dry without it. I like it because it is not very time consuming to prepare and cook. Also, it is extremely tasty.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 lb) box elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can vegetable soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- tossed green salad
- 1 loaf crusty bread (your favorite)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place ground beef in a deep casserole dish.
- Add onions and cooked macaroni; mix well.
- Add tomato soup; mix.
- Add vegetable soup; mix well.
- Season to taste with the salt and pepper; mix well.
- Cook for about 45 minutes to an hour, until ground beef is cooked and the top of the casserole is nice and crispy.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread and you have a great meal for minimal time and money.