Recipe by ScottySauce
This is a fantastic baked macaroni and cheese recipe with no butter and some great cheeses that makes this a very creamy comfort food treat.
- 226.79 g elbow macaroni
- 2 eggs
- 170.09 g evaporated milk
- 2.46 ml hot sauce
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- dry mustard
- 118.29 ml feta cheese, crumbles
- 236.59 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml gouda cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook the pasta to al dente and drain. Return to the pot and melt in the butter. Toss to coat.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, hot sauce, and spices. Stir into the pasta and add the cheese. Over low heat continue to stir for 3 minutes or until creamy. add to baking dish and top with shredded cheddar. top with buttered bread crumbs and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.