Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My Great Aunt would make this around the holidays. We always enjoyed it.
Make and share this Baked Lutefisk recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw lutefisk if frozen and cut into serving pieces.
- Rinse and drain well. Place fish skin side down in one layer of heavy foil.
- sprinkle with salt.
- Bring foil around and make a fold in it.
- Fold up ends and seal.
- Place in shallow glass pan on a rake, seam up and bake at 325 for atleast one hour.
- I do it a little more.
- Cut corner and drain out excess water.
- Serve with melted butter on a heated platter.