Recipe by Debskitchen
I don't have that many dishes to brag about but this one is a huge family favorite! I make it for every family get together because if I don't there are some very unhappy people
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3 dashes garlic granules
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (separated into two 1/2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients except for the crab meat and one 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Fold in crab meat by hand (using a mixer will break up the crab meat lumps).
- Spread evenly into 9"x9" baking dish or small casarole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or mini bread loafs.