I don't have that many dishes to brag about but this one is a huge family favorite! I make it for every family get together because if I don't there are some very unhappy people
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Blend all ingredients except for the crab meat and one 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 3Fold in crab meat by hand (using a mixer will break up the crab meat lumps).
- 4Spread evenly into 9"x9" baking dish or small casarole dish.
- 5Top with remaining cheese and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until bubbly.
- 6Serve with crackers or mini bread loafs.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Lump Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.0
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 117.9 mg
- Sodium 497.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 17.8 g