Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just plain dried liver. I use rabbit liver because that's what we have but you could use beef, pork, or lamb. I'm not sure chicken would work because it's softer.
- Preheat oven to 200. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (easier) or spray with Pam.
- Boil water.
- Cut liver into approx 1x2x1/2 inch thick pieces. Kitchen shears work well.
- Drop liver into boiling water for a few minutes.
- Remove and place on cookie sheet with about 1/2-1 inch between the pieces.
- Bake for one hour.
- Rotate pan and bake for another hour.
- Remove parchment paper to wire rack and cool.
- Store in refrigerator or freeze.
- Break into smaller pieces for treats.