2 hrs 10 mins
Just plain dried liver. I use rabbit liver because that's what we have but you could use beef, pork, or lamb. I'm not sure chicken would work because it's softer.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 200. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (easier) or spray with Pam.
- 2Boil water.
- 3Cut liver into approx 1x2x1/2 inch thick pieces. Kitchen shears work well.
- 4Drop liver into boiling water for a few minutes.
- 5Remove and place on cookie sheet with about 1/2-1 inch between the pieces.
- 6Bake for one hour.
- 7Rotate pan and bake for another hour.
- 8Remove parchment paper to wire rack and cool.
- 9Store in refrigerator or freeze.
- 10Break into smaller pieces for treats.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Liver Dog Training Treats
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.2
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g