Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Baked Linguine With Meat Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook beef and garlic in a Dutch oven, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Stir in tomatoes and next 4 ingredients; simmer 30 minutes.
- Set meat sauce aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Place pasta in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Stir together sour cream, cream cheese, and green onions.
- Spread over pasta.
- Top with meat sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese, and bake 5 more minutes.