- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 slices lemons
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder and flour together.
- Dredge the pork chops in this mixture.
- Brown the pork chops on both sides in the cooking oil.
- Arrange the pork chops in a 8x8 baking dish and place a lemon slice on each.
- Mix the catsup, water and brown sugar together and pour over the pork chops.
- Bake(uncovered) in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until done. Add a small amount of water, if needed, toward the end of baking period.