Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a "something different" kind of recipe. It was passed down to me from a friend and she said she saw it on the internet a while ago. I'm not sure exactly where its from or who exactly to credit to. But this is definitely delicious! Try it out sometime!
- 453.59 g thin spaghetti
- 59.14 ml butter
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- 2.46 ml kosher salt, more to taste if desired
- 4.92 ml white pepper
- 29.58 ml parsley flakes
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pot, cook spaghetti until done.
- Over low heat, melt butter with olive oil. add minced garlic and pour lemon juice into pan. Turn off heat.
- Add the sour cream and blend the mixture together. Add the zest and salad, pepper along with parsley.
- Pour mixture over drained spaghetti and blend well.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into a oven proof dish with a cover of foil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and then remove foil, bake for 7-10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle some more lemon juice all over the top.
- Top generously with Parmesan cheese.
I heard this is, also, called, "Make me! I go with everything!
Definitely a change of pace (& nicely so) from the usual pasta dish! Loved the lemon-&-garlic flavor combo & look forward to having it again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]