1/2 Photos of Baked Lemon Pasta
This is a "something different" kind of recipe. It was passed down to me from a friend and she said she saw it on the internet a while ago. I'm not sure exactly where its from or who exactly to credit to. But this is definitely delicious! Try it out sometime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large pot, cook spaghetti until done.
- 3Over low heat, melt butter with olive oil. add minced garlic and pour lemon juice into pan. Turn off heat.
- 4Add the sour cream and blend the mixture together. Add the zest and salad, pepper along with parsley.
- 5Pour mixture over drained spaghetti and blend well.
- 6Pour spaghetti mixture into a oven proof dish with a cover of foil.
- 7Bake for about 15 minutes and then remove foil, bake for 7-10 more minutes.
- 8Remove from oven. Drizzle some more lemon juice all over the top.
- 9Top generously with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Lemon Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 825.6
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 425.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 25.8 g