1 hr 5 mins
A delicious way to prepare chicken that any "lemon pepper" chicken seasoning doesn't come close to. Be aware: this recipe serves many.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Combine salt, pepper, garlic, and thyme.
- 3Lay chicken pieces into a 11" x 13" baking pan. Sprinkle seasonings over chicken.
- 4Combine onions, stock, and lemon juice in a sauce pan. Heat to a boil.
- 5Pour hot lemon mixture around chicken.
- 6Slice lemon into thin circular slices. Top chicken piece with a lemon slice.
- 7Bake for 35 minutes at 400 F, until golden brown and juices are clear colored.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 273.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 36.9 g