- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In shallow dish, combine the first five ingredients.
- Place bread crumbs in another dish.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Place in greased 13x9x2 baking pan; drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.