- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs. Pace in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.x 2-in. baking dish. Drizzle with the remaining butter mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.