Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My family loves this! It's moist, tender and lemony with a nice crunch!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs. Pace in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.x 2-in. baking dish. Drizzle with the remaining butter mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Made this tonight. It was delishious!!
My husband and our kids enjoyed this recipe. Thank you?
This tastes delicious! I love the crunchy outside and the tender juiciness inside as I take each bite. The seasoned breadcrumbs combined with butter/garlic/lemon blended really well. Thank you for sharing! Made for Spring PAC 2009.