Cook1 hr 30 mins
I haven't tried this dish yet, but it looks SOO yummy. It says to cook for 1 hour, but i would test the meat for total doneness. Prep time includes marinating overnight.
- Bone and pound the chicken breasts.
- Dredge with flour.
- Melt the butter in a baking pan.
- Coat chicken on all sides, turning skin side up if not boneless.
- Bake at 375 degrees, brushing with pan drippings for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the lemon baste, where you mix 1/3 cup lemon juice, minced onion, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken with part of the baste, and bake, brushing with the remaining baste for 30 minutes longer or until done.
- Serve with rice and a vegetable.