1/1 Photo of Baked Lemon Chicken
13 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I haven't tried this dish yet, but it looks SOO yummy. It says to cook for 1 hour, but i would test the meat for total doneness. Prep time includes marinating overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bone and pound the chicken breasts.
- 2Dredge with flour.
- 3Melt the butter in a baking pan.
- 4Coat chicken on all sides, turning skin side up if not boneless.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees, brushing with pan drippings for 30 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, make the lemon baste, where you mix 1/3 cup lemon juice, minced onion, garlic and salt and pepper.
- 7Brush chicken with part of the baste, and bake, brushing with the remaining baste for 30 minutes longer or until done.
- 8Serve with rice and a vegetable.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.3
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 153.8 mg
- Sodium 256.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper