Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a variation of a baked cheesecake recipe found online.
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon pudding mix (the type you MUST cook)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, zest of
- Prepare crust and press into a Springform pan.
- Beat creamcheese until fluffy.
- Add sugar until well mixed.
- Beat in cream.
- Beat in eggs one at a time and lemon juice.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 300F for 60-75 minute
- Top with cherrries or favorite jam after cooling for at least 4-5 hours.