1/2 Photos of Baked Lemon-Butter Salmon
I usually serve this with rice. It's laughingly easy to make for a quick dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2Cut Salmon Filet width-wise into about 1-1/2 inch pieces.
- 3Spread a thin layer of butter/margarine over each salmon steak.
- 4Slice lemon, and place 1 slice of lemon on top of each salmon steak.
- 5Squeeze lemon juice out of unused portion of lemon evenly over each ste ak.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 7Serve with rice. Variations: The margarine is not necessary, however my husband says it's too bland without the margarine, and the lemon flavoring is stronger without the margarine. It also prevents drying if you like your salmon cooked thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Lemon-Butter Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 238.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 65.3 g