Nice zesty side dish with a little jalapeno added. (I just happened to have yellow and orange tomatoes on hand, it's ok to use all red or all of any colour or any combination.)
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Spray an oven proof gratin dish with veggie spray.
- Cover bottom of dish with half the leek slices and layer half the tomato slices over to cover.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle half the olive oil over all.
- Make a second layer, ending with the tomato slices, salt and pepper and olive oil.
- Top with Jalapeno and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered,in 400F oven for 30 minutes.
Simple tasty recipe! Used all red tomatoes, jalapeno was just enough to give it a little zing! Yummy!
We really enjoyed this. I forgot to put the jalapenos in, but it didn't seem to hinder the taste. I decided to cut up the tomatoes instead of leaving them in slices. Thanks for a yummy recipe. Will definitely make again.