Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The best baked taco dip that will keep everyone coming back for more!! Tastes even better the next day!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 cup taco sauce
- 3⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives
- 2 (6 ounce) packages taco blend cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (the bigger size)
- green onion (optional)
- jalapeno (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Stir in can of refried beans, chili powder, cumin, and taco sauce. Mixing until mixed well together. Spread hamburger and beans mixture on the bottom of the 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of tomatos, 1/2 cup of onions, one can of sliced black olives, and jalepenos (optional) on top of the meat mixture. Covering well.
- Sprinkle a good amount of the taco shredded seasoned cheese on top of the tomatos, onions, black olives, and jalepenos. Covering well.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 - 7 minutes or until cooled.
- Layer the top with a good amount of sour cream. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese and green onions on top of the sour cream.
- Next day reheating:.
- Put a little on a plate and reheat up in sections you are eating. 15-17 seconds in the microwave lets the meat mixture be warm and leaves the sour stil cool! YUM!