Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The best baked taco dip that will keep everyone coming back for more!! Tastes even better the next day!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 cup taco sauce
- 3⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives
- 2 (6 ounce) packages taco blend cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (the bigger size)
- green onion (optional)
- jalapeno (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Stir in can of refried beans, chili powder, cumin, and taco sauce. Mixing until mixed well together. Spread hamburger and beans mixture on the bottom of the 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of tomatos, 1/2 cup of onions, one can of sliced black olives, and jalepenos (optional) on top of the meat mixture. Covering well.
- Sprinkle a good amount of the taco shredded seasoned cheese on top of the tomatos, onions, black olives, and jalepenos. Covering well.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 - 7 minutes or until cooled.
- Layer the top with a good amount of sour cream. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese and green onions on top of the sour cream.
- Next day reheating:.
- Put a little on a plate and reheat up in sections you are eating. 15-17 seconds in the microwave lets the meat mixture be warm and leaves the sour stil cool! YUM!