Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this years ago at a potluck. I've had a lot of lasagnas since then, and this is still my favorite.
- 1 lb lasagna noodle
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- Cook and drain lasagna noodles.
- Brown meat, drain grease, and add spaghetti sauce.
- Simmer on low for at least 10 minutes.
- Mix all cheeses and eggs together.
- Put some sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- Add layer of lasagna, layer of cheese mixture, top with sauce.
- Repeat until everything's in, ending with sauce on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.