Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is definitely comfort food for me. So many good veggies and meat, all in one dish.
Make and share this Baked Lamb with Tomatoes and Aubergines recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 C or around 400 degrees F.
- Drop the veggies into a roasting pan along with the garlic, rosemary, most of the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well so all the veggies are coated in oil and then bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub the lamb with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the veggies from the oven, toss gently and put the meat on top.
- Turn the oven up to 220 C (about 425 F) and return the dish for another half hour.
- Test a piece of the lamb.
- It should still be golden brown outside and slightly pink inside.