1 hr 10 mins
This is definitely comfort food for me. So many good veggies and meat, all in one dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat your oven to 200 C or around 400 degrees F.
- 2Drop the veggies into a roasting pan along with the garlic, rosemary, most of the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 3Mix well so all the veggies are coated in oil and then bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, rub the lamb with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Remove the veggies from the oven, toss gently and put the meat on top.
- 6Turn the oven up to 220 C (about 425 F) and return the dish for another half hour.
- 7Test a piece of the lamb.
- 8It should still be golden brown outside and slightly pink inside.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Lamb with Tomatoes and Aubergines
Serving Size: 1 (711 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.4
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 82.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: