Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is definitely comfort food for me. So many good veggies and meat, all in one dish.
Make and share this Baked Lamb with Tomatoes and Aubergines recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 C or around 400 degrees F.
- Drop the veggies into a roasting pan along with the garlic, rosemary, most of the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well so all the veggies are coated in oil and then bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub the lamb with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the veggies from the oven, toss gently and put the meat on top.
- Turn the oven up to 220 C (about 425 F) and return the dish for another half hour.
- Test a piece of the lamb.
- It should still be golden brown outside and slightly pink inside.