Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Adapted from Recipetips.com My first try at lamb ribs. People complained they were kind of fatty - but I think there wasn't anything I could do about that.
- Place ribs, frozen or fresh, in large pot and add enough water to cover. Add vegetables. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook 1 hour.
- Remove ribs and cool enough to work with. Meanwhile preheat oven to 350.
- Remove top fat and membrane layer and discard.
- Line broiler pan with foil. Place 1/2 racks of ribs in pan. Cover with barbecue sauce. Cover pan with foil. Bake 1 hour.
- Remove foil cover. Add more barbecue sauce if desired. Bake 30 minutes.