Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A simple to put together meal in one. You can also include other vegetables to roast alongside the pumpkin such as sweet potato, baby potatoes, zucchini, capsicum etc.
- 1 small pumpkin, deseeded and cut into wedges
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 cm ginger, peeled and grated
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pop the pumpkin wedges on. Soray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile place chops into an ovenproof baking dish. Combine the other ingredietns and pour over the chops. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place chops in the oven with the pumpkin and bake for 35 minutes until chops are cooked.
- Place chops onto serving plate with the vegetables and pour pan juices over to serve.