Recipe by jellyko
delicious appetizer and none on this site made with same ingredients or as easy!
Top Review by nemokitty
Boy, were these delicious! I didn't have cheddar so used mozzarella. I made a small batch so I cut the recipe down alot. I normally make jalapenos with cream cheese and wrap the bacon around the pepper. This was alot easier and I think tastier. Will make it alot!! Made for I Recommend Tag Game 2009.
- 25 jalapeno peppers
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- cut jalapenos in half and seed. Cook peppers in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, bacon, and worcestereshire sauce. stir well. Place heaping teaspoons into each pepper.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees f. for 5 minutes. until cheese is melted.
- let sit to room temperature.