Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
delicious appetizer and none on this site made with same ingredients or as easy!
- 25 jalapeno peppers
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- cut jalapenos in half and seed. Cook peppers in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, bacon, and worcestereshire sauce. stir well. Place heaping teaspoons into each pepper.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees f. for 5 minutes. until cheese is melted.
- let sit to room temperature.
Boy, were these delicious! I didn't have cheddar so used mozzarella. I made a small batch so I cut the recipe down alot. I normally make jalapenos with cream cheese and wrap the bacon around the pepper. This was alot easier and I think tastier. Will make it alot!! Made for I Recommend Tag Game 2009.
These were really good. I found that in order to avoid eating raw jalapenos, I had to leave them in the oven for around 15 minutes. They were really cheesy but next time I'd up the bacon. Thanks for posting!
This is so good. And they were very easy to do also. DH said they were not spicy enough. Maybe because they were in boiling water 5 minutes. So another time I'll probably won't boil them, but heat them in the oven but at 350 F. Thanks Jellyko for posting this wonderful recipe. Made for the Saucy Senoritas of ZWT5