Recipe by enigma256
I made these for a picnic and they were a big hit! No one knows how simple they are. They taste great, are easy, and a definite crowd-pleaser. Hope you like em as much as we do.
- 25 jalapeno peppers, medium sized
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Put a pot of water, large enough for all of the peppers to boil, on. Preheat oven to 400 F
- Cut jalapeno peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Place peppers in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce, stir well. Place one heaping teaspoon cheese mixture on each pepper half. Sprinkle with bacon. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 F for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.