- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 ounces light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 8 jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 3⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise; mix well and set aside.
- Halve jalapenos lengthwise and remove seeds (wear gloves if possible). Stuff jalapeno halves with cream cheese mixture.
- Place egg substitute in a shallow dish. Place Panko bread crumbs in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip stuffed jalapeno halves into egg substitute and then roll in bread crumbs to coat.
- Transfer jalapenos to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until filling is bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve hot.