Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Trying these tonight!
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, diced jalapenos, sliced green onions, crumbled bacon, and spices. Stir well to combine.
- Beat an egg with 1 T water to make an egg wash. Take an egg roll wrapper and place it on a work surface on the diagonal. Brush all 4 edges with egg wash. Use about 1-2 Tablespoons (depending on how big you want to make them) of jalapeno cheese mixture and place it in the center of egg roll wrapper. Roll up the lower corner around the mixture, fold in the left side, fold in the right side, and roll it over to the top corner. Lay them seam side down on prepared baking sheet. Brush the tops with egg wash and sprinkle with garlic powder and finely shredded cheese.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.