1/3 Photos of Baked Jacket Potato With Baked Beans and Cheese
1 hr 5 mins
This is such a simple, quick meal. It's a very British way to serve a baked potato! Baked beans here are different than in the US so if you can get a British brand, the recipe would be more authentic. British beans are cooked in a tomato sauce with no BBQ flavour. That said, I'm sure this would be yummy with BBQ beans as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- 2Bake the potatoes as per your personal preference- I bake them in the oven for about an hour, until the skins are firm and the centres are soft. You may like to smear with butter, sprinkle with salt and wrap in foil.
- 3Towards the end of the potatoes' cooking time, heat the baked beans in a pan on the stove, until hot.
- 4Remove the potatoes from the oven, cut into quarters without cutting the whole way through. Squeeze the outside of each quarter to "pucker up" the flesh.
- 5Pour the desired amount of baked beans over the potato and sprinkle with grated cheddar.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and serve!
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Jacket Potato With Baked Beans and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g