Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy and tasty recipe from Coastal Living. Italian dressing can be subbed for the olive oil for a little bit different taste.
- 2⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 lbs unpeeled large shrimp
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and parsley in a shallow dish; set aside.
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact, and devein, if desired. Place in a large bowl. Sprinkle shrimp with garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil; toss gently.
- Dredge each shrimp in breadcrumb mixture. Arrange shrimp in an even layer in 2 greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pans.
- Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring twice.
Our Country Club makes this dish and we just love it. Tried this and it is just as good if not better. You will enjoy this dish!