Recipe by Lvs2Cook
An easy and tasty recipe from Coastal Living. Italian dressing can be subbed for the olive oil for a little bit different taste.
- 2⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 lbs unpeeled large shrimp
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and parsley in a shallow dish; set aside.
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact, and devein, if desired. Place in a large bowl. Sprinkle shrimp with garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil; toss gently.
- Dredge each shrimp in breadcrumb mixture. Arrange shrimp in an even layer in 2 greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pans.
- Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring twice.