Recipe by bluemoon downunder
A hearty, flavoursome really quick to prepare and assemble one dish meal. Bill Granger's recipe from the Lifestyle Food Channel.
Top Review by Sharbysyd
This dish was really good. It was a nice change of pace for cooking Italian sausage. My husband kept raving about it and said that I have to make it again. The only thing I would change would be to cover it while baking since it was a bit dry and we prefer our food moist.
- 6 Italian sausages
- 800 g kipfler potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
- 7.39 ml paprika
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 slice ciabatta
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- flat leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Slice the sausages into 4cm pieces and place in a large roasting pan.
- Add the potatoes, paprika, rosemary, garlic cloves, sea salt and pepper.
- Tear the ciabatta into bite size pieces and add to the roasting tray.
- Drizzle over the oil and gently toss to combine.
- Place in the oven and cook, stirring occasionally, for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the sausages and bread are golden brown.
- Top with continental parsley and serve with a green salad.