1/3 Photos of Baked Italian Sausage With Potatoes and Rosemary
bluemoon downunder's Note:
A hearty, flavoursome really quick to prepare and assemble one dish meal. Bill Granger's recipe from the Lifestyle Food Channel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- 2Slice the sausages into 4cm pieces and place in a large roasting pan.
- 3Add the potatoes, paprika, rosemary, garlic cloves, sea salt and pepper.
- 4Tear the ciabatta into bite size pieces and add to the roasting tray.
- 5Drizzle over the oil and gently toss to combine.
- 6Place in the oven and cook, stirring occasionally, for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the sausages and bread are golden brown.
- 7Top with continental parsley and serve with a green salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Italian Sausage With Potatoes and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.6
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 1536.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: