1/9 Photos of Baked Italian Potato Wedges
These were an experiment I did for tonight's meal and I think they turned out pretty well. They aren't out and out low fat but the only fat used is extra virgin olive oil so it is a good fat and a little bit of fresh Parmesan cheese and you could use the reduced fat version of that if desired. So, far better than deep fried French fries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Cut each potato in half length wise and then quarter each half to make potato edges.
- 3Arrange the wedges on a baking tray with the skin side down.
- 4In a bowl mix together the oil, herbs and garlic salt.
- 5Brush the oil mixture onto each potato wedge.
- 6Sprinkle the grated cheese over the wedges.
- 7Put in the oven and bake for about 25 to 35 minutes or until done depending on the thickness of your wedges.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Italian Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 68.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g