Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make 'em with ground turkey for an even healthier meal!
- 113.39 g lean ground beef or 113.39 g ground turkey breast
- 113.39 g Italian sausage
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 29.58 ml tomato sauce
- 1.23 ml mustard powder
- 1.23 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- 0.59 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Spray broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients well.
- With hands, form mixture into 10 meatballs.
- Set meatballs on broiler rack and bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve over pasta & sauce.