Mims & Squims's Note:
Make 'em with ground turkey for an even healthier meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb lean ground beef or 1/4 lb ground turkey breast
- 1/4 lb Italian sausage
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Spray broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In bowl, combine all ingredients well.
- 4With hands, form mixture into 10 meatballs.
- 5Set meatballs on broiler rack and bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- 6Serve over pasta & sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Italian Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.5
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1434.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning