Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make 'em with ground turkey for an even healthier meal!
Make and share this Baked Italian Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef or 1⁄4 lb ground turkey breast
- 1⁄4 lb Italian sausage
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Spray broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients well.
- With hands, form mixture into 10 meatballs.
- Set meatballs on broiler rack and bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve over pasta & sauce.