Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make 'em with ground turkey for an even healthier meal!
Make and share this Baked Italian Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef or 1⁄4 lb ground turkey breast
- 1⁄4 lb Italian sausage
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Spray broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients well.
- With hands, form mixture into 10 meatballs.
- Set meatballs on broiler rack and bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve over pasta & sauce.