1/2 Photos of Baked Italian Macaroni & Cheese
1 hr 10 mins
Today as I make my baked mac and cheese I found this on the back of my R&F elbow pasta. It looks very yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cook pasta as package directs; drain.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble;set aside.
- 4Pour off all drippings except one tablespoon.
- 5Add garlic; cook and stir until tender.
- 6Gradually stir in milk, beat in eggs and Italian seasonings.
- 7Cook and stir until hot and slightly thickened.
- 8Stir in cheddar and fontina cheeses; cook and stir until melted.
- 9Stir in parmesan cheese, pasta and bacon.
- 10Spoon mixture into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 11Top with the bread crumbs.
- 12Bake 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 13Let stand 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Italian Macaroni & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.5
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.5 g
- Cholesterol 249.1 mg
- Sodium 1003.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: