Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are tasty sandwiches that my family loves.
- 6 hoagie rolls, split (6 to 8 inch rolls)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing, your favorite kind
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli salami
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli turkey
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli ham
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli provolone cheese
- 1 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Brush the cut sides of the rolls with the Italian dressing.
- Layer the bottom halves with the salami, turkey, ham, cheese, tomato, and onion and replace the tops.
- Place each on a piece of aluminum foil and wrap tightly.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Carefully remove the aluminum foil and serve.
Fabulous! I did have to bake them for about 20 minutes. I added the tomato (and some shredded lettuce) after baking. I also sprinkled red wine vinegar and olive oil along with Italian seasoning on the bottom piece of bread (in place of the Italian dressing) and on the top half I spread ranch dressing. DH said I could make that any time!
Followed the recipe, and these were both tasty and easy! Did have to bake them about 15 minutes. The provolone was GREAT!
We really enjoyed these sandwiches...thanks for sharing. Will be making again.