1/3 Photos of Baked Italian Heros
These are tasty sandwiches that my family loves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Brush the cut sides of the rolls with the Italian dressing.
- 3Layer the bottom halves with the salami, turkey, ham, cheese, tomato, and onion and replace the tops.
- 4Place each on a piece of aluminum foil and wrap tightly.
- 5Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- 6Carefully remove the aluminum foil and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Italian Heros
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.4
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 1791.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 27.1 g