This is a very very good meal to make for a 'spaghetti/lasagna type' casserole!
Make and share this Baked Italian Delight recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- In a large frying pan, brown beef.
- Stir spaghetti sauce into beef.
- Simmer 5 min over low heat.
- In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, parmasean cheese, and egg.
- Lay on tube dough along bottom of 9x13 in pan.
- Press to form a crust sealing cracks.
- Layer half meat mixture, cheese mix, then remaining meat mix.
- Sprinkle mozzerella cheese over top.
- Lay remaining dough over the top, covering as much as possible.
- Bake 25 min or until golden brown.
- *Make sure the dough is not 'doughy' or soggy!