1/2 Photos of Baked Italian Delight
This is a very very good meal to make for a 'spaghetti/lasagna type' casserole!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- 2In a large frying pan, brown beef.
- 4Stir spaghetti sauce into beef.
- 5Simmer 5 min over low heat.
- 6In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, parmasean cheese, and egg.
- 7Lay on tube dough along bottom of 9x13 in pan.
- 8Press to form a crust sealing cracks.
- 9Layer half meat mixture, cheese mix, then remaining meat mix.
- 10Sprinkle mozzerella cheese over top.
- 11Lay remaining dough over the top, covering as much as possible.
- 12Bake 25 min or until golden brown.
- 13*Make sure the dough is not 'doughy' or soggy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Italian Delight
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.9
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 795.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 29.0 g