Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick and easy way to use your chicken for an Italian flavor. Mashed potatoes and vegetables are good side dishes.
- 4 chicken breasts
- Italian style breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put aluminum foil on the bottom of a glass 9x13 pan.
- On a plate, pour out some bread crumbs.
- Trim excess fat off the chicken.
- Run chicken under water to get the chicken wet so the bread crumbs will stick.
- Cover chicken with bread crumbs and shake off excess bread crumbs.
- Place chicken in the pan.
- Cook in oven about 1 hour or until chicken is done.