Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
You havn't lived if you don't try these, they are remarkable
- 2 medium potatoes, washed well and dried
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- prick potatoes all over with a fork.
- rub all over with oil and then with salt.
- put on plate, cook in microwave on high for 6 minutes, stand for 10 minutes.
- slice top neatly off.
- scoop out potatoe with teaspoon, leave shell intact.
- mash it with sour cream and parsley.
- spoon it back into shell.
- put cheese on top.
- cook on high for 90 seconds.
This was very good! Nice, clear instructions too, thanks for sharing this recipe!