Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
Not sure if it is really an Israeli recipe but it sounds good and has honey, garlic, soy sauce and white wine. From a school cookbook (Morristown-Beard). There is at least an hour of marination.
- 8 -12 chicken pieces, on the bone
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Pre 350 heat oven to degrees F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a Pyrex 9" X 13" or another ovenproof dish.
- In a medium bowl, Mix the rest of the ingredients with a whisk and then pour it over the chicken.
- Let this marinate for at least 1 hour, covered in the refrigerator.
- Bake for 1 hour, basting frequently.
Made for 2008 All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag. This was wonderful - anything with soy sauce is good in my book. It was pretty warm here today so I cooked it on the grill instead of in the oven - it turned out great! Thanks for posting this Oolala we'll be making it quite often.