Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
this is a great alternative for the store bought french fries I've done this for years the kids love them and so do we!!
- 4 potatoes, cut into strips should get 8-12 out of each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 -2 minced garlic clove (depending on how much you like garlic)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or 1⁄4 teaspoon chili pepper, for a little spice
- Preheat oven to 400.
- in a bowl toss potatoes and oil coat well.
- add other ingredients.
- place separated on a cookie sheet (foil lined will help with the clean up).
- bake 20 min and turn bake additional 10 to 15 min until desired crispness.
Very easy and great flavor. I used the chili powder options, which is a nice touch. Made for Spring 2014 PAC.