Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 5 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 cup red currant jelly
- 3 ounces cans orange juice concentrate or 3 ounces cans fresh orange juice, and a little rind
- 4 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Dip chicken in melted butter.
- Mix next 3 ingredients together.
- Roll chicken in mixture and place in shallow baking dish and refrigerate.
- When ready to cook, bring to room temperature and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or less.
- For cumberland sauce: Combine ingredients and simmer until smooth.
- Serve over chicken and rice.