Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
Adapted from Weebie on Foodgasms.com
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 20 chicken wings
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 118.29 ml hot pepper sauce
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix.
- Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes.
- Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.