Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Weebie on Foodgasms.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- 2Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix.
- 3Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- 4Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 5Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 6Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- 7Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back on the baking sheet.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes.
- 9Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Hot Wings
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 837.7
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 249.6 mg
- Sodium 1418.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 47.8 g