Recipe by Julie Tremmel
I threw this together for my mom who is on atkins and is always looking for recipes that are easy, flavorful and allow her to stay on her diet. She loved these, hope you do to.
Top Review by dorisfarrar
I loved these. Adjusted the seasoning a little (increased the cayenne & cumin to 1/4t, cider vinegar to 2T-love tang, and hot sauce to 7oz). I also increased the oven temp to 375 the last 10-15 min and basted the chicken to make them really saucy.
- 2 lbs chicken drummettes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 6 ounces franks buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a disposable aluminum cookie sheet that has 1/2 - 1 inch sides with non-stick spray; set aside.
- Combine all above ingredients except chicken to make hot sauce marinade and blend well.
- Dip chicken pieces in hot wing sauce and coat evenly. Place chicken pieces in an even layer on disposable cookie sheet. Pour remaining hot sauce evenly over chicken pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour until chicken is cooked through and chicken skin is crispy.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping. Enjoy.