1/2 Photos of Baked Hot Wings
1 hr 10 mins
Julie Tremmel's Note:
I threw this together for my mom who is on atkins and is always looking for recipes that are easy, flavorful and allow her to stay on her diet. She loved these, hope you do to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a disposable aluminum cookie sheet that has 1/2 - 1 inch sides with non-stick spray; set aside.
- 3Combine all above ingredients except chicken to make hot sauce marinade and blend well.
- 4Dip chicken pieces in hot wing sauce and coat evenly. Place chicken pieces in an even layer on disposable cookie sheet. Pour remaining hot sauce evenly over chicken pieces.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour until chicken is cooked through and chicken skin is crispy.
- 6Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Hot Wings
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.9
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 214.3 mg
- Sodium 508.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 43.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce