Recipe by Tisme
I got this recipe from Campbell's. In this recipe the longer you marinate................the better the taste. Chicken wings also work well in this recipe.
- 500 ml reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 kg chicken drumstick
- chopped spring onions or chives, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large baking dish, combine the stock with the remaining ingredients and marinate for 30 minutes or more if time allows.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour, turning chicken once or twice, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on a bed of steamed rice or mashed potatoes, and spoon any remaining sauce from pan over the top.
- Garnish with chopped sprng onions or chives, if desired.