- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 10 chicken drummettes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a non-reactive bowl.
- Add chicken toss to coat each piece well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or up to one day.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in a singe layer on a wire rack over an oven tray.
- Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
- (The first time i made these i doubled the sauce and they turned out just fine!).