1/2 Photos of Baked Honey Mustard Garlic Drumettes
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Chef GreanEyes's Note:
found on christopherranch.com (garlic website!!) and lovvvvve these!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a non-reactive bowl.
- 2Add chicken toss to coat each piece well.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or up to one day.
- 4Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 5Place chicken in a singe layer on a wire rack over an oven tray.
- 6Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
- 7(The first time i made these i doubled the sauce and they turned out just fine!).
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Honey Mustard Garlic Drumettes
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1870.2
- Calories from Fat 1069
- Total Fat 118.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 591.3 mg
- Sodium 7615.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 147.7 g