1/2 Photos of Baked Honey Mustard Garlic Drumettes
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Chef GreanEyes's Note:
found on christopherranch.com (garlic website!!) and lovvvvve these!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a non-reactive bowl.
- 2Add chicken toss to coat each piece well.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or up to one day.
- 4Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 5Place chicken in a singe layer on a wire rack over an oven tray.
- 6Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
- 7(The first time i made these i doubled the sauce and they turned out just fine!).
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Honey Mustard Garlic Drumettes
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1870.2
- Calories from Fat 1069
- Total Fat 118.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 591.3 mg
- Sodium 7615.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 147.7 g