Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
found on christopherranch.com (garlic website!!) and lovvvvve these!!
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 10 chicken drummettes
- Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a non-reactive bowl.
- Add chicken toss to coat each piece well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or up to one day.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in a singe layer on a wire rack over an oven tray.
- Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
- (The first time i made these i doubled the sauce and they turned out just fine!).
We made this for an outdoor grad party-HUGE success. Only mistake was not making enough. I did cook an extra 5 min after turning pieces over so could brown on both sides.
Wowza! These are really great wings. Everybody at the cookout loved them!
Excellent. Flavors were perfect together, although I did add additional honey because I wanted it a little sweeter. I didn't have a wire rack so just cooked these on a lined baking dish. The chicken turned out very moist and tender. I thought the 45 minutes at 400 was going to be way too long, but it turned out great. I will surely make these again. Thanks for sharing. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag Game.