Prep1 hr 10 mins
found on christopherranch.com (garlic website!!) and lovvvvve these!!
Make and share this Baked Honey Mustard Garlic Drumettes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a non-reactive bowl.
- Add chicken toss to coat each piece well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or up to one day.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in a singe layer on a wire rack over an oven tray.
- Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
- (The first time i made these i doubled the sauce and they turned out just fine!).